Devices & Accessories
Innovative Technology from over 40 Years of Experience
Don’t send your success into a tailspin - let our rotary evaporator do the job for you. Trust our experience of more than 40 years together with many innovations such as the gimballing flask mounting system and our long-lasting sealing technology with a life time of more than 20.000 operating hours.
Not only the educt supply and product removal but also the reduction of solvents to defined concentrations are automized processes. All parameters of the distillation process can be controlled precisely. Temperature supervision and control protect your valuable compounds from thermal decomposition.
- Automatic charge and discharge of rotary flask (patented)
- Automatic discharge of distillate vessel (patented)
- Creation of a desired product concentrations
- Exact control of distillation
- Monitoring of temperature, vacuum and other process parameters for reliable purification also of frothy products
- Steam temperature alarm for automatic shutdown of water bath.
- Computer controlled back flow
- Unattended, safe and smooth operation
- Freely moving flask in water bath with permanently monitored content by an inclinometer (patented). The swimming rotary flask reduces mechanical stress thus guaranteeing high performance distillation also for continuous operation by constant sealing.
- Hydraulic damping system for the rotary flask with drivetrain technology (patented) increases the drying performance e.g. for powder production.
- Up to 5 times more performance in comparison to manual devices.
- Also available as Ex version
On the lab bench the manual rotary evaporator feels really well. With the manual or automatic vacuum control your solutions can be spun in easily.
It is well equipped for safe solvent recovery and gentle treatment of your sample.
Adjustment of the vent valve along with the regulation of the steam temperature, the water bath and the rotational speed with slow acceleration ensure you have everything under control.
The gimballing flask mounting system allows the rotary flask to swim in the water bath. This reduces mechanical stress on the flange and seal ensuring constant high performance distillation, also in continuous operation.
A hydraulic damping system for the rotary flask helps enhancing the performance e.g. during the drying process in powders production.
Twin flasks for distillate
- Explosion-proof versions
- Two round-bottomed flask for larger amounts of distillate
- Special gasket for higher ultimate vacuum
- Implosions safety hood made of transparent polycarbonate for the rotary flask
- Implosion safety guard made of transparent polycarbonate for the cooler
|.||Rotary Evaporator 6 Liter Flask||Rotary Evaporator 10/20 Liter Flask||Rotary Evaporator 50 Liter Flask|
|Round-bottomed flask||0,5 - 6 L||6 – 20 L||10 – 50 L|
|Distillate volume||5 L *¹||10 L *¹||20 L *¹|
|Condenser||0.3 m² *²||0.6 /1.2 m²||1.2 m²|
|Evaporation capacity||ca. 2.3 L/h||ca. 3-4.5 L/h||ca. 6.5 L/h|
|Flask connection||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Rotational speed||4 - 115 RPM||4 - 115 RPM||3 - 60 RPM|
|Bath temperature, H20||20 - 100 °C||20 - 100 °C||20 - 100 °C|
|Bath temperature, Oil||20 - 180 °C||20 - 180 °C||20 - 180 °C|
|Tub material||stainless steel||stainless steel||stainless steel|
|Bath heater||400 V/3F||400 V/3F||400 V/3F|
|Vacuum leakage||< 10 [mbar/h]||< 5 [mbar/h]||< 5 [mbar/h]|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||93x70x120 cm||127x78x215 cm||130x100x215 cm|
|Vacuum||+/- 0.3 %|
|Steam temperature||+/- 1 °C|
|Bath temperature||+/- 1 °C|
|Rotational speed control||YES|
|Automatic vacuum control||YES|
|Pulse aerating mode||YES|
|Temperature alarm||Ex-version only|
|Heater shut down in case of alarm||Ex-version only|
|Aerating emergency||Ex-version only|
|RS 232 Interface||YES|
|Overpressure detection||Automatic version only|
|External alarm||Automatic version only|
|External switching options||Automatic version only|
|Ramp control||Automatic version only|
|Cycles||Automatic version only|
|Product amount||Automatic version only|
|Final amount||Automatic version only|
|Process time||Automatic version only|
|Air pressure valve||Automatic version only|
|Product valve||Automatic version only|
|Product sensor||Automatic version only|
|Distillate valve||Automatic version only|
|Distillate filling-level sensor (2x)||Automatic version only|
|Water bath filling-level sensor||Automatic version only|