Devices & Accessories
HPLC Fraction Collector
These compact and budget-friendly fraction collectors offer full flexibility, which is normally typical for large liquid handling systems. They can be quick and easy adjusted for use of different racks, bottles or other vessels.
Fraction Collector R1
This fraction collector is designed for collection in racks; its space-saving dimensions making it ideal for the lab bench. It is flexibel adjusted, has a very small dead volume and high collection rate.
This fraction collector can be equipped optionally with 96 microtiter plates, test tubes or bottles.
For large fractionation volumes a funnel rack is available fraction collection via hoses into any kind of vessel. For this purpose we have a special circuit for unlimited collection volume in stock.
- 12 - 13 OD tubes
- 16 - 25 OD tubes
- Funnel rack
- Scintillation vials
- Microcentrifuge vials
Fraction Collector R2
This fraction collector is designed for two collection racks thus doubling the collection volume compared to its smaller brother R1. Nevertheless, this fraction collector has dimensions suitable for the lab bench.
Small dead volume and high collection rate also characterize this fraction collector. It can collect either into 96 well microtiter plates, test tubes or bottles.
The RFID technology enables the electronics to automatically detect the rack and automate the collection configuration.
As no further manual programming of sample volume is necessary the operation is additionally facilitated.
For large fractionation volumes a funnel rack is available.
For this purpose we keep in stock a special rack for unlimited collection volume.
Funnel rack with hoses
Key Features of R1 and R2
- High fractionation accuracy by detector-output monitoring/li>
- Collection by slope, threshold or window/li>
- Exact fractionation according to time, drop or pump volume/li>
- Anti-condense coating makes the operation in a cold room possible/li>
- Many different collection racks are available/li>
- Control via touch-screen or HPLC software/li>
- Ports Ethernet and RS-232/li>
- Flow rate max. 100 ml / min/li>
- Option: High flow valve for large flow rates
Fraction Collector Mini
This compact and budget-friendly fraction collector offer full flexibility, which is more typical for large liquid handling systems.
It can be quick and easy adjusted for use of any racks, bottles and other vessels.
A height-adjustable valve with a practical quick-lock as well as special developed controlling software for preparative chromatography supports the daily work.
- Collection logic from simple level detection to highly differentiated programs (software based)
- Collection parameters can be changed in real time (software based)
- Storage of any desired number of racks incl. vial volume (software based)
- Manual collection during run is possible (software based)
- Entry of delay volumes / time in ml or sec (software based)
- Minimum dead volume as the valve is attached to the arm
- Quick and easy programming of racks
- Free programming for any desired racks / bottles
- Height adjustable valve
Fraction Collector Multi
The modular design and flexible workspace of this free configurable fraction collector provides individual sample injection and fractionation from analytical to preparative scale.
Using intelligent control software, any racks and vessels from μL to liter capacity can be quick and easy integrated into the working surface.
The software allows fully automated use, as well as accurate and user-friendly programming of collection parameters such as level / slope / time.
The simulation of fractionation based on chromatograms allows optimization of fraction parameter.
An automatic aliquot collection of each fraction for direct tests can be realized upon request. Versions of combined autosampler with fraction collector are also available.
Fraction collector 710
Fraction collector 740
Fraction collector with 740 96-well microplates
Fraction Collector Basic Units
|Item name||Item-No.||Working surface||Dimensions||Height|
|Fraction collector 710||800420||B 25,4 x T 15,3 cm||B 36,6 x T 38,5 cm||67,3 cm|
|Fraction collector 720||800421||B 25,4 x T 30,5 cm||B 36,6 x T 53,7 cm||67,3 cm|
|Fraction collector 730||800422||B 35,5 x T 35,5 cm||B 46,7 x T 58,8 cm||67,3 cm|
|Fraction collector 740||800423||B 45,7 x T 35,5 cm||B 57,0 x T 58,8 cm||67,3 cm|
|Fraction collector 760||800424||B 69,9 x T 35,5 cm||B 81,1 x T 58,8 cm||71,1 cm|
Communication ports: USB, Ethernet, RS-232 / RS-485, IEEE and / or GPIB electrical connection: 240 VAC 50/60 Hz