Devices & Accessories
HPLC Column Thermostats
Why do you need a column oven? For reliable method development and good reproducibility.
Column Oven Type Igloo (coolable)
- New HPLC column oven for heating and cooling in the temperature range of 0°C to 99°C.
- A large number of applications with increased or reduced column temperature allow better reproducibility and separation performance with shorter chromatography duration times.
- The column thermostat has a thermo active cover for precise tempering on both sides. Additionally metal mats ensure optimal heat conduction and faster stabilization of this column oven in comparison to conventional column ovens with air circulation.
- Five analytical HPLC columns with a length of up to 30 cm or up to three semi-preparative HPLC columns can be tempered simultaneously.
- The column oven can be calibrated as often as desired with the software
- Housing dimensions 41 x 16 x 11 cm
Column Oven Type 2000
- This new HPLC column oven tempers analytical and semi-preparative HPLC column in the temperature range from 30°C to 80°C.
- The column is interposed between two metal mats, whose thermal conductivity is much better than air circulation as in conventional column ovens.
- The rapid temperature equilibration, the excellent temperature stability (+/- 0.2°C measured over 24h.) and the very attractive price give this column thermostat its own market position.
- The option RS232 makes this column thermostat PC controllable.
- Housing dimensions 40 x 8 x 10.5 cm
Type Croco and Type 560
Column Oven Type Croco
- The Croco column oven has a thermo active cover for precise tempering on both sides.
- The built-in steel mats adapt to the column dimensions and provide optimal heat conduction. This leads to faster temperature stabilization compared to conventional column ovens with air circulation.
- All columns thermostats can be calibrated and checked on the control module by the user. Set point temperature and effective temperature are displayed digitally.
- This column oven is available in three versions, each with separate operating or control unit.
- The LC display shows both the user-selected temperature and the current temperature in the column oven.
- Version A: For 1 HPLC column max. size 10 cm plus 1 pre-column. Housing dimensions 25 x 8 x 8 cm
- Version B: For 1 HPLC column max. size 30 cm plus 1 pre-column. Housing dimensions 40 x 8 x 8 cm
- Version C: For up to 15 different HPLC columns. Housing dimensions 40 x 24 x 8 cm
Type Croco and Type 560
Column Oven type 560 (coolable)
- This compact column oven offers universal possibilities for installation vertically or horizontally in the temperature range of 5°C to 60°C.
- The rapid temperature equilibration due to the better thermal conductivity of the metal mats corresponds to that of the described type 2000.
- The implemented software allows the temperature validation at any time even without a PC.
- These column thermostats comply with the international specifications of FDA-European and US Pharmacopia.
- Housing dimensions 40 x 10 x 10 cm
Should you not have found the suitable column thermostat in our database please send us your inquiry so that we can offer the required column oven to you.